Jewelry and Accessories from Wendy Lin

Welcome. Check this site for an up-to-date listing of our appearances at art shows and crafts fairs. We hold private parties in New Jersey and Chicago. And we've expanded our line to include scarves and accessories. Retail outlets include Tina Tang in Greenwich Village (www.tinatang.com). Please be sure to click on to the "Archive" column on the far right to view additional information. You can reach me at wendylin1@yahoo.com. Cheers, Wendy

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Too Beautiful to Keep to Myself

When I made the original version of this scarf, I showed it to my artist-friends and they immediately took to their knitting needles for a try at their own. My non-knitting friends offered to buy it, but it was not for sale. Too expensive for materials, too time-consuming to make. I made a second one and again was offered any sum of money for either one. Again I refused. Then a friend whose name will remain anonymous phoned to say she was going to buy one because I didn't need two. No, I said, they're mine. It was then brought to my attention that Lisa (oops) is so beautiful and socially gifted that I should pay HER to wear it. So now she does. The coral and the pumpkin scarves are the 3rd and 4th ones to be made and are available for sale. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home